Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dangerous Apples needs your help!

One of the many things on my checklist for completing Dangerous Apples is to refine the list of green cards and red cards. This is the kind of task that really benefits from audience input, so I'd like your help in deciding what the new list of cards should be! I am opening up the floor for suggestions, both for potential nouns and potential adjectives. If there's a noun or adjective that you'd love to see in Dangerous Apples, bring it out there! I will consider anything and everything. Keep in mind that the game is primarily aimed at the Web 2.0 crowd, and that since I'm just stuffing things in the database, I'd like to err on the side of having too many cards rather than too few. If you'd like to see the list of cards that are currently in the database and my initial thoughts on them, you can check out the green cards and the red cards (both in XLS format).

Thanks in advance!

No comments: